Monday 13 June 2011

Animal Gamers Up and Running

Allreeet guys (and girls), 


This is our first blog and hopefully this will become a full-time thing. We have just decided on our name for our youtube channel being called AnimalGamers. Unfortunately this does leave Matt Driver and Pie out of the equation. Hopefully they will understand, if not then I will just post videos from myself (NuclearGoldfish). We have a lot of fun playing games on the Xbox and quite recently Minecraft on the PC and want to share that with everyone around the world. I've just bought myself a new microphone and i'm currently looking into a HD recording device because my Dazzle capture card is a little outdated. Will keep you posted on future developments and when you can expect our first video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment